Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week Seven: Remembering the Crucial C's

I mentioned in the last post that we went shopping, way too late in the day, for a month's worth of groceries, while we were all sick with the latest and greatest upper respiratory virus. Not something that looked to be fun, and I was all inward and protecting myself from even the thought of what would happen. And then, I realized that sucked even more than just being sick and doing stuff. So instead, I started vaguely thinking about the four crucial c's and using my awareness of them to guide my choices with my husband and child. I can't tell you about anything in specific, but it did brighten the trip. The mild increase in challenge wasn't enough to make me more tired after the trip, either.

It's so worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment