Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Joinging the bloggers

We're at week 4 of watching Parenting on Track with Vicki Hoefle on www.momTV.com (Monday nights at 9pm), and I finally have the time (and incentive) to join the other families blogging out there. (Check out the website at http://www.parentingontrack.com/)

I love the process we've already gone through in just 3 weeks, and with just one 2 year old child (and 2 dogs, 4 and 5 years old, who have borne the brunt of teaching me to be a better person until I could HAVE a child without fear of completely screwing one up - thank you Nimbus and Sequoia!). Would love to document the stuff that's happened, (1) because it makes me proud of myself and them; and (2) because it makes me more aware of the choices I'm making daily.

but right now, I've got a stomach bug, my daughter is napping, and the bed is calling....so i'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment